Saint Louis University Libraries & Museums, located in St. Louis, Missouri, is searching for a Systems Librarian to join our team as a full-time non-tenure-track faculty member.
The Systems Librarian will provide leadership and support for the University Libraries & Museums’ systems, software, and technology. They will manage and provide support for the library services platform/ILS (currently Innovative Interfaces’ Sierra) and be the main contact for systems vendors and university colleagues, including campus Information Technology Services, to troubleshoot library systems issues. The successful candidate will investigate and provide input regarding future planning for new systems, software, and equipment to enhance operations and services of the Libraries & Museums.
- Minimum salary is $80,000, negotiable based on relevant experience.
- The application deadline is September 8, 2023. Review of applications will begin September 11, 2023 and will continue until the position is filled. Desired start date is early spring semester 2024.
- Visit the SLU job portal for the full position description and to apply.
- Please complete all application questions in the SLU job portal, and submit a cover letter addressing qualifications for position, curriculum vita, three current professional references, and DEI commitment statement as requested in the full job posting.
- A Zoom information session will be held Friday, August 25th at 10:30am Central Standard Time for potential candidates to learn more about the position, SLU, and St. Louis. Register here.